Cleaning stone surfaces and maintenance of your stone surfaces will keep them looking their best and preserve their natural beauty.
- RESTORATIVE CLEAN = DEEP CLEANING OF STONE/TILE & GROUT USING NEUTRAL CLEANER
- POLISHING= CHEMICAL IS TOPICAL / DIAMOND ABRASIVE IS MACHINE WITH DIAMOND PUCK
- RESTORATION= REMOVAL OF SCRATCHES WITH DIAMONDS THEN POLISHING
- TYPES OF STONES:
- MARBLE= HAS VEINS THROUGHOUT THE STONE
- GRANITE= LOOKS LIKE TEMPERED GLASS
- LIMESTONE= HAS A SAND LIKE LOOK
- SLATE= MULTI COLORED AND LAYERED
- TRAVERTINE= HAS WORMHOLES THROUGHOUT (SOMETIMES PRE FILLED)
- TERRAZZO= CONCRETE LOOK WITH SPECKLES
IMS Stone Division are not renovators. We are restorators. Whats the difference?
To put it simply IMS re-fabricates your stone floor in place using the same process that was used in the factory WITHOUT HARSH CHEMICALS AND OTHER COSMETIC ALTERATIONS. There are no temporary “smoke screens” in our work.
This is what separates IMS Stone from everyone else. We are so confident in our results that we will perform a small demo for you. At the end of the demo we suggest comparing the results to a new stone from your closet stock and you will see an exact match or dramatic improvement. Try the same comparison with another company and you will see the difference.
Call us for free demos and quotes @ (214) 351-9390